Varimex Strainer Y-Pattern
• Steam, water, oil or gas where protection from foreign matter in a pipeline is
• Industry (Power engineering, chemical and petrochemical industry)
• Y-Strainer is are devices for mechanically removing solids from fl owing media by means of a perforated or wire mesh straining element or basket, replaceable in line. They are used in pipelines to protect equipment such as pumps,meters, manual and control metal seated valves, steam traps and regulators.
• The Y-strainer are pressure tested by water for strength in accordance with EN-12266 Cerfitication: ED/97/23/EC
• The minimum pressure for the strength testing is 1,5 x PN
• Y-Strainer can be installed at any position but you should as are the screen is downwards.
• Flow derection see body mark.
• Butt-welded according to EN-12627, flanged according to EN-1092-1 or according to customer request
• Face to face dimension is according to EN-558-1
• Self-acting, by pressure of medium