Varimex High Performance Butterfly Valve
Varimex TVAP High Performance Butterfly Valves are available in Wafer and Lug type designs conforming to API 609 standard. The Disc construction is Double Offset providing excellent controllability, bubble tight shut off, greater seat life and smooth operation. Valves are specially designed for applications in Chemical, Petroleum, Hydro Carbons Processing, Pulp & Paper and HVAC industries.
Well supported shaft with heavy duty bearings ensure perfect alignment of seat and disc for smooth and trouble free operations. Valves have been rigorously tested to ensure industry performance requirements.
– Valve body is solid, heavy duty. Seat Retainer construction allows Gasket conforming to API 609.
– Optimal disc geometry and cavity free flow passage offers minimum flow resistance and high Cv values.
– Heavy duty pins connecting valve shaft to disc avoids lost motion under high torque conditions.
– Long life, easy field replaceable seat placed in body, away from flow steam, provides bubble tight shut off. Valves are equally suitable for control and tight shut off applications.
– Low friction bearings provide maximum radial support for higher shaft loads. The PTFE lined bearings having low co-efficient of friction minimizes operating torque and reduces actuator size. They are slip in-place type, easy for assembly and disassembly.
– Seat option includes PTFE, EPDM, Viton Soft Seats and Flexible Metal Seats to suit variety of fluids and applications.
– Recommended for critical applications including high temperature services, throttling steam control, liquor services, gas applications, vacuum applications, corrosive fluids, refinery services, chemical services, hydrocarbon services, etc.