AMTRONIC R1300 – LIMIT SWITCH BOX
▪ Waste water
▪ Oil and gas
▪ For commissioning and maintenance, it is possible to
manually operate the actuator via the pilot valve’s manual
override without having to open the cover.
▪ Fully enclosed design avoids protruding, moving
▪ The adjustable cams are reliable and facilitate the setting
of the open/closed positions.
▪ Position indicator under sight glass for remote indication
▪ Direct mounting to ACTAIR and DYNACTAIR
– No installation components required (bracket and
– The compressed air is supplied directly supplied via
the VDI/VDE interface.
▪ The AMTRONIC can be equipped with a variety of
different limit switches and proximity sensors from leading
suppliers in this field (Pepperl&Fuchs, IFM, Télémécanique,
etc.), allowing the control unit to be indiviually equipped
in compliance with customers’ requirements.
▪ The integrated directional control valve is protected
against shock, corrosion and dust.